|This Mercedes Benz 300TD wagon is located in Denver, CO. It has been repainted by Modern Auto Body (Denver, CO) recently. The Turbo Diesel OM617 engine is highly acclaimed as one of the most over engineered engines even to this day. With proper maintenance, this car will last you the rest of your lifetime. The OM617 engine is mated to a four speed automatic transmission. I have had this car for about a year now and have not driven it that much because I have so many others currently. Not enough time to drive them all and I need more driveway space. This one has to go.
Since I have owned the car the following parts have been replaced:
NEW or REBUILT PARTS LIST:
All this car needs is a driver. The tires are in good shape with plenty of tread left. 150k miles on the odometer. The dash has had a hard plastic cover installed (I'm assuming the dash is cracked underneath but I have not removed the cover). The drivers seat could use some new seat covers but the springs are not broken in the base so it is still comfortable to drive. This car is almost 40 years old so do not expect it to be perfect. There is a leak in the vacuum system and after a day to two without running the key will only unlock one door and not all of them.
- Rebuilt SLS valve
- New hydraulic accumulators
- New brake rotors, pads, and caliper flex lines front and rear
- Flushed brake fluid system
- New fuel filters
- New driveshaft center bearing carrier
- Recharged AC system converted to R134A
- Replaced transmission with a good used one (()original transmission was slipping in 2nd gear)
- New input and output shaft seals on transmission
- Transmission fluid, filter, and pan gasket replaced
- New paint from Modern Auto Body in Denver, CO
Please give me a call or text, 585-733-7173, with any questions, or to come take a look at it.
Clean Colorado title. Price: $12,500.